Foot Care Nurse to Podortho® Nurse Bridge Program
Are You Ready to Take Your
Career to the Next Level?
Our bridge program is offered at all locations in Ontario!
This is an online course. Assignments are done independently. Clinical days are done with the facilitator in your chosen area.
Course Fee $2000.00 +HST (Eligible for NEI Reimbursement through WeRPN or RNAO)
This is a discounted fee from our core program however, the nurse must provide their certificate of completion from other nursing foot care courses they have completed.
Awarded Certificate in Podortho® Nursing and the use of the Title Podortho® Nurse and one year complementary membership to the Ontario Podortho® Nursing Association.
Bridge Course Instructions
- Once you have submitted payment online you will be sent a registration form to complete and send to the FFLSPN administrator.
- Purchase your Podortho® Nurse Advanced Foot & Lower Limb Care textbook.
- Complete all textbook chapter assignments electronically at the end of each chapter.
- Email all completed chapter assignments in one document to Feet for Life School of Podortho® Nursing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book three clinical days with facilitator in your area (you will be linked up with a clinical facilitator once completing your registration form and emailing it to email@example.com).
- Write exam on third day of clinical with your facilitator at that location.
All FFLSPN Students receive a complementary one year membership to the Ontario Podortho® Nursing Association Inc. Students will receive their certificate and detailed NEI (nursing education initiative) receipt by email once their facilitator submits the students course evaluation. All modules must be completed in full to receive the certificate and NEI receipt.
We look forward to assisting you to obtain your Podortho® Nurse career title and work with you to grow you career through our affiliate organizations.
Our program qualifies for reimbursement through the Nursing Education Initiative (NEI) government program up to $1,500.00 per Annum. Applications are submitted through;
All modules must be completed in full prior to receiving documentation to submit with your NEI application.
All students must have their “Professional Liability Protective Insurance insurance” up to date prior to clinical placement as per CNO.
Liability Insurance can be obtained through;